About Me

The Unknown Path, United States
"Deacon" means servant, and if this blog could be a true and humble servant to the artists who participate, and the instrument it celebrates, then mission accomplished. "Well done, thy good and faithful servant..."

June 20, 2008

...Marc Ford

Read here....

I stumbled across an interview/spotlight piece I did on Marc Ford a few years ago for Guitar World Online. I remember calling him at his Malibu house, and he would take phone calls in the middle..."Hey man, I'm in an interview, I'll call you back"... of our interview. How's that for abusing the formal sentence for one's own purpose!! Hah!

Needless to say, it was a thrill, and I'm still proud of the work I did in that period, though I easily recognize how much better a writer I am now. But, to be fair, that improvment came by doing work like this for my friend and mentor, Alan Paul.

Hope you enjoy, and please leave me comments so that I know this stuff is being looked over.

If you like this, then I might scan some other work I've done.

No comments: