About Me

The Unknown Path, United States
"Deacon" means servant, and if this blog could be a true and humble servant to the artists who participate, and the instrument it celebrates, then mission accomplished. "Well done, thy good and faithful servant..."

April 24, 2008

^D8

Update...get it? Oh, shut up....

I like using visual cues for blog titles because it helps one to navigate better. The "^D8" symbol refers to updates concerning this blog or subject matter I feel is closely tied to it. Again, as with "STORMWARNINGS", there will be no "..." in the title, and I will type the pertinent info in italics so you can further visually differentiate between banal ramblings and anal self-importance. 'Cause I know you care that I updated my blog. Really... ;-)

Started teaching myself the basics of HTML coding today, simply so I could post some links using one of these "classic templates." Hope you like it. If I linked to you in someway, repaid favors are as sweet a dessert as any known. Please check out the links, as it's another way of seeing this blog's stated mission bear fruit. Peace.
-Deacon-

No comments: